new Hain and Vico species
David Dalton
2024-08-07 06:53:56 UTC
Supposedly there is evolution, including transformation of
existing adults, going on, of H5N1, humans+57 aliens,
cetaceans, non-human simians, cats, dogs, and non-simian
primates.

The prefix g below means in my region, which is from
12 km below the geoid to 250,000 km above the geoid.

The ghumans+57 galiens have split into 60 species in ghuman
species group globally, including my species, which I call
Beothuk or ghuman1, which is multicultural, multinational,
multiracial, multi-language, and multi-religion+atheism
and which has an equivalent of 100 years in homo sapiens
of 300 years, whereas the other 59 species get 200 years.
There is a photosynthesizing ghuman species, a gilled
ghuman species, and a Hain ghuman species and Vico
ghuman species. Beothuk species includes the 57 former galiens.

There will be no winged ghuman species (which I thought
anorexics and very short people and perhaps some children
might go into) but there will be one winged gmonkey species.

Hain ghuman species is like the Hain species, of twosomes,
in Ursula K. Le Guin’s The Left Hand of Darkness,
though in this case spending five years as male,
five years as female, and five months in each
transition period. Vico ghuman species is of foursomes,
and cycling from F-->H-->M-->H-->F, spending three
years in each phase with four months in each
transition period). From an old post by me:

"The name Vico (which I replaced my earlier term Niah with) was
chosen from an introduction by Anthony Burgess to a Minerva paperback
copy of James Joyce's Finnegan's Wake. Anthony Burgess noted that
James Joyce was heavily influenced by Italian natural philosopher Vico
and his four-stage cycles.”

However my old eyebrow matchmaking theory will not apply.

Also the female/F, male/M, and H (hermaphrodite) above
refers to the physical form, but in terms of my eight sexual
harmonics the Hain will be two-spirit and the Vico
will be four-spirit.

And again there will be transformation of existing adults,
not just the next generation.

The 57 species other than Hain, Vico, and Beothuk no longer
have any transgender or multi-spirit people. Beothuk still
has some transgender, two-spirit, and four-spirit people
who do not want to transition and have not begun to
transition chemically and/or surgically. The rest of
the two-spirit are in Hain, and the rest of the four-spirit
are in Vico. Transgender who have been saying they
are two-spirit are now two-spirit. Those who have been
saying they are non-binary or intergendered are now
four-spirit. Those who have been using the pronouns
they or them are likely to now be two-spirit or four-spirit
even if they were not before.
Those who have exhibited physical hermaphroditism
are now in Vico. Those with sex chromosomes other
than XX or XY (so I think triple letter or maybe even
quadruple letter) are now in Vico. And if someone
is in Hain or Vico their (maybe just now) optimally
sexually compatible partner or partners are as well.
One-spirit transgender who want to transition or have
begun to do so are now two-spirit in Hain or four-spirit
in Vico. All that means there are sufficient numbers for
a Hain species and a Vico species each about 8 billion/60
in population.
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill; And the
hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)
David Dalton
2024-08-07 07:26:40 UTC
Post by David Dalton
[...]
Here is the supposed timeline of the beginning of the evolution:

August 6, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.

[SMPES] 3:56 p.m. -->

(s0) calculations done, matter movement begun 10:09 p.m.

August 7, 2024

(s1) H5N1 rendered benign by 12:20 a.m.

(s2) mitochondrial DNA adjusted by 2:03 a.m.

(s3) RNA adjusted by 2:46 a.m.

(s4) nuclear DNA, sperm, ova adjusted by 3:52 a.m.

(s5) some cells --> early stem cell state as of 4:41 a.m.

[SMPESetup], which had many collaborators, is complete.

Goddess, who I define as the ruler of the region all/everything,
and who many call God, started the sudden magickal physical
evolution (s.m.p.e.) at 4:42 a.m. NDT (0712 UTC) August 7, 2024.
David Dalton
2024-08-08 03:06:06 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
[...]
No, it was another Sisyphean dry run, and I apologize for
the incorrect press release. However I am hoping that it
has finally converged, and I am trying again starting at
midnight (0230 UTC) August 8, as described on the thread
“Lion’s Day Portal peak day onset” on alt.religion.druid ,
though you can assume that I am proceeding as in the
thread “Regatta Eve onset” on alt.religion.druid and watch
for changes accordingly in the coming days.

According to
https://www.holidays-and-observances.com/august-8.html ,

August 8, 2024 is

International Cat Day (and I am hoping that cats will evolve)
Happiness Happens Day
The Date to Create
Universal & International Infinity Day

and according to the Pagan Newfoundland Facebook group
and to google, it, 8/8, is also

Lion’s Gate Portal peak day,

which google says is particularly auspicious this year
since the digits of 2024 add to a third 8, and also
that it is a good time for manifestation.
David Dalton
2024-08-12 21:20:03 UTC
Though I am probably doomed to failure again, I figured I
would update you on the latest changes :

The 57 galiens (more than 10 in each of the 4) of 4 DNA-based
galien species will not go into Beothuk (my species after the
sudden evolution) .

two-spirit transitioning galien species will go into Hain .

four-spirit transitioning galien species will go into Vico.

gilled galien species will go into the gilled ghuman species.

photosynthesizing galien species will go into the photosynthesizing
ghuman species

They are refugees and the last of their species and their
species someones will become species someones of the
corresponding four new ghuman species.

Also, like Beothuk, those four new ghuman species will have an
equivalent of 100 years in homo sapiens of 300 years whereas the
other 55 will get 200.

The species someones BEOTHUK, HAIN, VICO, Gilled, and Photo all
will have a lot of mass outside the solar system unlike the
other 55 species someones. BEOTHUK will have a mass about
20 times that of each of those 55. BEOTHUK will also be
the same someone as Homo Sapiens but will contain about
1/60 the number of species members, including me.