PNN Dynamo in rotation in front of various audiences
pnn calmagorod
2023-04-28 10:37:21 UTC
Update at www.asps.it

The PNN propulsion allows the spaceship to leave whole and return whole with a full load of minerals and not like Artemis 1 which only 0.3% and 99.7% of the spaceship has been BIN to make just 1 lap around the Moon lost.

Quo Fata Ferunt

E.Laureti
Dean Markley
2023-04-28 11:20:08 UTC
Update at www.asps.it
But Artemis has already flown. When will your moonship fly?
Doctor Who
2023-09-09 12:17:21 UTC
On Fri, 28 Apr 2023 04:20:08 -0700 (PDT), Dean Markley
Hey Markley, why don't you jump off a roof ?
Dean Markley
2023-09-09 13:39:23 UTC
Why don't you demonstrate something that works?
Doctor Who
2023-09-09 13:51:11 UTC
Already DONE !
Dean Markley
2023-09-11 11:32:25 UTC
Then why aren't there Italian flags on the moon, Mars and circling Proxima Centauri?
Doctor Who
2023-09-11 12:05:58 UTC
give time to time.
Doctor Who
2023-09-11 12:06:45 UTC
Update at www.asps.it
The PNN propulsion allows the spaceship to leave whole and return whole with a full load of minerals and not like Artemis 1 which only 0.3% and 99.7% of the spaceship has been BIN to make just 1 lap around the Moon lost.
Quo Fata Ferunt
E.Laureti
But Artemis has already flown. When will your moonship fly?
Hey Markley, why don't you jump off a roof ?
Why don't you demonstrate something that works?
Already DONE !
Then why aren't there Italian flags on the moon, Mars and circling Proxima Centauri?
I see no one on the moon right now, not even Musk's failed rockets or
any NASA spaceship !
Peter Stickney
2023-09-12 02:40:39 UTC
Update at www.asps.it
The PNN propulsion allows the spaceship to leave whole and
return whole with a full load of minerals and not like Artemis 1
which only 0.3% and 99.7% of the spaceship has been BIN to make
just 1 lap around the Moon lost.
Quo Fata Ferunt
E.Laureti
But Artemis has already flown. When will your moonship fly?
Hey Markley, why don't you jump off a roof ?
Why don't you demonstrate something that works?
Already DONE !
Then why aren't there Italian flags on the moon, Mars and circling Proxima Centauri?
I see no one on the moon right now, not even Musk's failed rockets or
any NASA spaceship !
Well, we left three cars on the moon, with the keys in them, because we'll
be back. You're welcome to drive them, if you pay the insurance deposit.

Bene, abbiamo lasciato tre macchine sulla Luna, con le chiavi dentro,
perché torneremo. Puoi guidarli anche tu, pagando il deposito
assicurativo.
--
Peter Stickney
From the foothills of the Florida Alps.
Java Man knew nothing about coffee
Doctor Who
2023-09-12 06:14:05 UTC
No one will return to the moon.
pnn calmagorod
2023-09-12 18:33:20 UTC
Post by pnn calmagorod
Update at www.asps.it
[...]
From the foothills of the Florida Alps.
--
Peter Stickney
Java Man knew nothing about coffee
vuoi colonizzare la Luna o Marte ?

La tua astronave non deve perdere massa.... ma non lo capirete MAI!

It is possible only by PNN
Snidely
2023-09-13 01:28:53 UTC
Post by pnn calmagorod
Update at www.asps.it
[...]
"From the foothills of the Florida Alps."
Hey, Peter! It's good to see you're still kickin'! Nice to know one
of the best sources this group had is still functioning.

/dps
--
As a colleague once told me about an incoming manager,
"He does very well in a suck-up, kick-down culture."
Bill in Vancouver
pnn calmagorod
Update at www.asps.it
[...]
I find it funny that you can't drive them because you can't go back to the lunar parking lot. :-)
Bill in Vancouver
Dean Markley
I find it funny that you haven't even developed a lunar vehicle.
pnn calmagorod
2023-09-13 11:26:36 UTC
Post by Dean Markley
Post by Dean Markley
Post by Doctor Who
On Fri, 28 Apr 2023 04:20:08 -0700 (PDT), Dean Markley
On Friday, April 28, 2023 at 6:37:22?AM UTC-4, pnn calmagorod
Post by pnn calmagorod
Update at www.asps.it
[...]
really i find fine that it is the first problem for us in your opinion