if you don't want That Sylvia eat pizza with insect flour and seasoned with grasshoppers
pnn calmagorod
2023-05-13 22:15:19 UTC
and worms in the future, give us the necessary resources :-) for a new astronautics capable of reaching distant lands

https://gofund.me/ba5405be
Sylvia Else
2023-05-13 22:37:48 UTC
Post by pnn calmagorod
and worms in the future, give us the necessary resources :-) for a new astronautics capable of reaching distant lands
https://gofund.me/ba5405be
It seems I've really got under your skin. I take that as a compliment.

Sylvia.
Doctor Who
you got into the Gotha List !
Dean Markley
2023-05-15 11:22:57 UTC
You know, even in Italy, you can go to prison for fraud due to improper use of Go Fund Me.
Doctor Who
2023-05-15 12:03:23 UTC
On Mon, 15 May 2023 04:22:57 -0700 (PDT), Dean Markley
Post by Dean Markley
Post by pnn calmagorod
and worms in the future, give us the necessary resources :-) for a new astronautics capable of reaching distant lands
https://gofund.me/ba5405be
You know, even in Italy, you can go to prison for fraud due to improper use of Go Fund Me.
prooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooootttt

bullshit
pnn calmagorod
2023-05-15 16:43:15 UTC
Post by Dean Markley
Post by pnn calmagorod
and worms in the future, give us the necessary resources :-) for a new astronautics capable of reaching distant lands
https://gofund.me/ba5405be
You know, even in Italy, you can go to prison for fraud due to improper use of Go Fund Me.
I'm on a PNN test in front of the judge. So in jail I or whoever defames me without proof