Artemis II core stage in VAB low bay
Snidely
2024-07-25 22:15:18 UTC
After hanging around Port Canaveral for a day or two, The AII core
stage waltzed over to the turning basin, and was unloaded on Wednesday,
July 24th.

NSF's coverage includes a couple of interviews: Doug Hurley for
Northrop Grumman in Utah (SRB preparation), and Eric Flamone of EGS who
will be stacking the bird.

Commentators include Sawyer R and Chris B, the resident shuttle nerds,
and Phillip Schloss who has been reporting on core stage and SLS
development for a while.

/dps
potstickers, Japanese gyoza, Chinese dumplings, let's do it
The Running Man
2024-07-26 08:01:32 UTC
Post by Snidely
After hanging around Port Canaveral for a day or two, The AII core
stage waltzed over to the turning basin, and was unloaded on Wednesday,
July 24th.
NSF's coverage includes a couple of interviews: Doug Hurley for
Northrop Grumman in Utah (SRB preparation), and Eric Flamone of EGS who
will be stacking the bird.
Commentators include Sawyer R and Chris B, the resident shuttle nerds,
and Phillip Schloss who has been reporting on core stage and SLS
development for a while.
Everyone's still waiting for NASA's decision on the Orion heats hield.
Not exactly a minor item.
Snidely
2024-07-26 10:45:23 UTC
How the heck are you posting? You're not doing the normal format.

-d
--
"Maintaining a really good conspiracy requires far more intelligent
application, by a large number of people, than the world can readily

Sam Plusnet
The Running Man
2024-07-26 20:23:51 UTC
Are you talking to me?
Alain Fournier
2024-07-26 20:48:26 UTC
Post by The Running Man
Post by Snidely
How the heck are you posting? You're not doing the normal format.
Are you talking to me?
Yes he was talking to you. Your last two posts don't show up on our
NewsReaders. Those posts appeared blank, with an attachment which had to
be opened by some other text reader for me to be able to read. In this
post, I had to copy from the other text reader what you wrote and paste
it above as a quotation. Normally, clicking reply is enough and the text
of the previous poster is automatically shown as a quotation.

Alain Fournier
Alain Fournier
2024-07-26 20:49:57 UTC
Post by Alain Fournier
Post by The Running Man
How the heck are you posting?  You're not doing the normal format.
Are you talking to me?
Yes he was talking to you. Your last two posts don't show up on our
NewsReaders. Those posts appeared blank, with an attachment which had to
be opened by some other text reader for me to be able to read. In this
post, I had to copy from the other text reader what you wrote and paste
it above as a quotation. Normally, clicking reply is enough and the text
of the previous poster is automatically shown as a quotation.
Alain Fournier
Note that your posts before today were showing up just fine.

Alain Fournier
Alain Fournier
2024-07-28 11:39:13 UTC
Post by Alain Fournier
Post by Alain Fournier
Post by The Running Man
How the heck are you posting?  You're not doing the normal format.
Are you talking to me?
Yes he was talking to you. Your last two posts don't show up on our
NewsReaders. Those posts appeared blank, with an attachment which had
to be opened by some other text reader for me to be able to read. In
this post, I had to copy from the other text reader what you wrote and
paste it above as a quotation. Normally, clicking reply is enough and
the text of the previous poster is automatically shown as a quotation.
Alain Fournier
Note that your posts before today were showing up just fine.
Alain Fournier
Did you change something or did the problem disappear by itself? If you
changed something, I would like to know what it is, so if someone else
someday has a similar problem we can tell him something like:
"goto Settings -> Composition -> Style,
then uncheck the 'annoy other readers' option."

Alain Fournier

The Running Man
Ah, might be some misconfiguration somewhere.
Snidely
2024-07-26 23:08:12 UTC
File : xxx.xxx
I discovered I can click on the file line to see your comment, but this
appears not to be an NNTP post.

Your post on 2024-06-21 was not like this.

/dps
--
And the Raiders and the Broncos have life now in the West. I thought
they were both nearly dead if not quite really most sincerely dead. --