SpaceX Starship Flight Test 3, this month?
Alain Fournier
2024-02-01 10:21:33 UTC
It seems that Starship might launch this month.

See:
https://wccftech.com/spacexs-starship-test-flight-date-surfaces-in-new-report/

Alain Fournier
Snidely
2024-02-01 11:33:54 UTC
Post by Alain Fournier
It seems that Starship might launch this month.
https://wccftech.com/spacexs-starship-test-flight-date-surfaces-in-new-report/
Alain Fournier
The current hinging items seem to be work on the tank farm and the FCC
getting to review SpaceX's accident report for IFT2.

This is only a couple of days out of date:

/dps
--
But happiness cannot be pursued; it must ensue. One must have a reason
to 'be happy.'"
Viktor Frankl
Snidely
2024-02-01 14:15:34 UTC
Snidely suggested that ...
Post by Snidely
Post by Alain Fournier
It seems that Starship might launch this month.
https://wccftech.com/spacexs-starship-test-flight-date-surfaces-in-new-report/
Alain Fournier
The current hinging items seem to be work on the tank farm
and the FCC
erp ... FAA
Post by Snidely
getting to review SpaceX's accident report for IFT2.
http://youtu.be/XxlV8tNBSSs
/dps
-d
--
"That’s where I end with this kind of conversation: Language is
crucial, and yet not the answer."
Stanford.,2020
Snidely
2024-02-06 07:42:54 UTC
Post by Snidely
Post by Alain Fournier
It seems that Starship might launch this month.
https://wccftech.com/spacexs-starship-test-flight-date-surfaces-in-new-report/
Alain Fournier
The current hinging items seem to be work on the tank farm and the FCC
getting to review SpaceX's accident report for IFT2.
http://youtu.be/XxlV8tNBSSs
This week's update:

-d
Stanford.,2020
Alain Fournier
2024-02-06 17:46:58 UTC
Post by Snidely
Post by Snidely
Post by Alain Fournier
It seems that Starship might launch this month.
https://wccftech.com/spacexs-starship-test-flight-date-surfaces-in-new-report/
Alain Fournier
The current hinging items seem to be work on the tank farm and the FCC
getting to review SpaceX's accident report for IFT2.
http://youtu.be/XxlV8tNBSSs
http://youtu.be/5jkmQ0XF8yI
Interesting. But in my opinion, we are waiting for the FAA, not so much
on what they do at SpaceX. Of course, longer term, what they do at
SpaceX is more important than the delays that the FAA cause.

Alain Fournier
Snidely
2024-02-06 21:51:11 UTC
Post by Snidely
Post by Snidely
Post by Alain Fournier
It seems that Starship might launch this month.
https://wccftech.com/spacexs-starship-test-flight-date-surfaces-in-new-report/
Alain Fournier
The current hinging items seem to be work on the tank farm and the FCC
getting to review SpaceX's accident report for IFT2.
http://youtu.be/XxlV8tNBSSs
http://youtu.be/5jkmQ0XF8yI
Interesting. But in my opinion, we are waiting for the FAA, not so much on
what they do at SpaceX. Of course, longer term, what they do at SpaceX is
more important than the delays that the FAA cause.
Discussion of the FAA status is included in that video.
Alain Fournier
-d
--
And the Raiders and the Broncos have life now in the West. I thought
they were both nearly dead if not quite really most sincerely dead. --
Mike Salfino, fivethirtyeight.com
Snidely
2024-02-08 02:45:50 UTC
Post by Snidely
Post by Snidely
Post by Snidely
Post by Alain Fournier
It seems that Starship might launch this month.
https://wccftech.com/spacexs-starship-test-flight-date-surfaces-in-new-report/
Alain Fournier
The current hinging items seem to be work on the tank farm and the FCC
getting to review SpaceX's accident report for IFT2.
http://youtu.be/XxlV8tNBSSs
http://youtu.be/5jkmQ0XF8yI
Interesting. But in my opinion, we are waiting for the FAA, not so much on
what they do at SpaceX. Of course, longer term, what they do at SpaceX is
more important than the delays that the FAA cause.
Discussion of the FAA status is included in that video.
In addition to channels like NSF Live, I'd keep an eye on posts from
Eric Berger of Ars Technica.
Post by Snidely
Alain Fournier
-d
--d
--
Killing a mouse was hardly a Nobel Prize-worthy exercise, and Lawrence
went apopleptic when he learned a lousy rodent had peed away all his
_The Disappearing Spoon_, Sam Kean
Snidely
2024-02-12 10:01:20 UTC
Snidely pounded on thar keyboard to tell us
Post by Snidely
Post by Snidely
Post by Snidely
Post by Alain Fournier
It seems that Starship might launch this month.
https://wccftech.com/spacexs-starship-test-flight-date-surfaces-in-new-report/
Alain Fournier
The current hinging items seem to be work on the tank farm and the FCC
getting to review SpaceX's accident report for IFT2.
http://youtu.be/XxlV8tNBSSs
http://youtu.be/5jkmQ0XF8yI
Interesting. But in my opinion, we are waiting for the FAA, not so much on
what they do at SpaceX. Of course, longer term, what they do at SpaceX is
more important than the delays that the FAA cause.
Discussion of the FAA status is included in that video.
During Thursday's rollout, and again on Friday's NSF Live stream, the
hosts indicated that NSF had a response from the FAA saying that they
were still waiting for SpaceX to provide the final report of the mishap
investigation.
Post by Snidely
Alain Fournier
-d
--d
--
We’ve learned way more than we wanted to know about the early history
of American professional basketball, like that you could have once
Akron Firestone Non-Skids. -- fivethirtyeight.com
Alain Fournier
2024-02-12 11:33:42 UTC
Post by Snidely
Post by Alain Fournier
Post by Snidely
Post by Snidely
Post by Alain Fournier
It seems that Starship might launch this month.
https://wccftech.com/spacexs-starship-test-flight-date-surfaces-in-new-report/
Alain Fournier
The current hinging items seem to be work on the tank farm and the
FCC getting to review SpaceX's accident report for IFT2.
http://youtu.be/XxlV8tNBSSs
http://youtu.be/5jkmQ0XF8yI
Interesting. But in my opinion, we are waiting for the FAA, not so
much on what they do at SpaceX. Of course, longer term, what they do
at SpaceX is more important than the delays that the FAA cause.
Discussion of the FAA status is included in that video.
During Thursday's rollout, and again on Friday's NSF Live stream, the
hosts indicated that NSF had a response from the FAA saying that they
were still waiting for SpaceX to provide the final report of the mishap
investigation.
Yes, I saw that. Before that, I thought it was the FAA that was delaying
things. But it seems that the FAA is waiting for SpaceX.

I hope this will be resolved soon.

Alain Fournier
pnn calmagorod
2024-02-06 14:24:02 UTC
Post by Alain Fournier
It seems that Starship might launch this month.
https://wccftech.com/spacexs-starship-test-flight-date-surfaces-in-new-report/
Alain Fournier
ies

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
The Running Man
2024-02-20 18:41:48 UTC
No animals were harmed the last time (as far as we know) so I don't see why not.
asps
2024-02-22 13:23:22 UTC
Post by Alain Fournier
It seems that Starship might launch this month.
https://wccftech.com/spacexs-starship-test-flight-date-surfaces-in-new-report/
Alain Fournier

bbbbbbbbuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa